Delivering high capacity wireless coverage across campus or stadia infrastructure or indeed small dense urban areas has become a key requirement for wireless operators across the world. The advent of smartphones which are heavily in use in these environments puts increased pressure on the capacity load of the network, particularly due to the scale and nature of such complexes. The ability to provide full and comprehensive coverage when and where it is needed is key.
Our high capacity DAS and coverage products provide an infrastructure capable of supporting multi sector and multi band systems for both public safety and cellular operators thus ensuring users of both services can make full use of their communications networks.
Campus & Stadia projects
- Aramco Oil (Saudi Arabia)
- Anfield Stadium (Liverpool, UK)
- Brazil Stadia (Brazil)
- Emirates Stadium (London, UK)
- Forsmark Nuclear Power plant (Sweden)
- Island of Male (Maldives)
- La Defense (Paris, France)
- London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games (London, UK)
- Manchester City (Manchester, UK)
- Millennium Stadium (Cardiff, UK)
- Newcastle FC (Newcastle, UK)
- Ricoh Stadium (Coventry, UK)
- Stade de France (Paris, France)
Campus & Stadia products
- Off Air Repeaters / BDAs – Public Safety
- Off Air Repeaters – Cellular
- Fibre DAS Systems
- Network Management & Control
- Passive Products & Systems
- Customised Systems
If you are looking for a Campus & Stadia solution and would like to talk to an advisor please complete the enquiry form and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.