Delivering 4K video to consumers with confidence
- Does the MEC video optimization really work under real world conditions and scale?
- User profiles are varying – to set up sufficient profiles and generate realistic data traffic for a live test would be impossible to implement this test scenario for every with thousands of live network eNB’s is not only unrealistic, it’s costly
- The expectations to develop and execute new services quickly, means the validation procedure needs to be efficient and easy to roll-out for multiple sites
- Testing is not just a one-off process – a developing network requires regular evaluation
- Test engine generates variable UE traffic load with mix of real world voice, video, data apps.
- TM500 causes/controls changes to eNB ‘channel quality indicator’ by means of different and variable radio conditions
- Those changes should cause the MEC optimized video application to respond accordingly..
- TeraVM can also supplement the real eNB setup with RAN emulation to stress multiple MEC server instances
- Validates “end to end” video CDN with the combination of distributed user plane architecture and centralised control plane